[at-l] Trail Days Attendees

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 11:04:27 CDT 2007

### No sloetoe, either, once again. Things looked
pretty good, but then the kids' soccer team went
5-0-2, and then we won the first two rounds of last
weekend's tourney. Championship game this weekend.
It's not supposed to be a competitive league
(rec/developmental), but with only three subs, and two
gone, Coach 'Toe can hardly set a good example by just
throwing another Dad into the breach, and pulling two
more players besides. (Or worst yet, going without!)

On the upside, we'll be playing (I anticipate) a
really rough team that treats out-of-towners with
animosity (so much for "rec league"). We beat 'em once
already (with smiles and sportsmanship, no less), but
now we'll be hosting 'em, and with *unbiased* refs.
Should be a killer game -- I've already told my guys I
want gritted teeth, and they're all like "Yeahhhhhh!"

But Toe no go
        to Trail Days show.

Toe out.