[at-l] OT: A new life begins...

Dust pctttdust at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 14:21:44 CDT 2007

Need a date?

Shelly Morgan <shellydmorgan at tds.net> wrote:

 ..as of 10 am today.

My last name is officially Shelly MORGAN again.  I never thought to see this
day, and it has been a day years in the making.  When the judge signed his
name to the divorce decree, I was elated.  It felt like the weight of the
world was lifted off of my shoulders.  Today, right now. a new life begins
for me.

I want to say "THANK YOU!" to those on the list that have been such a
wonderful support system for me.  You've listened to me when I had no one
close by me here to talk with about this.  You've no idea just how much you
mean to me.

Shelly Morgan

aka - Tenacious Tanasi
aka - Shell-no e-y