[at-l] Where I Live (Gutsy and Dan)

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Mon May 28 21:32:03 CDT 2007

. . . in beautiful NW South Carolina, just off scenic highway 11, where Gutsy tripped over a skunk during a recent early morning run, before daybreak.

We had a good time at Trail Days, and came away with Brawny's 10' TarpTent that we tried out last weekend.

She's looking forward to the end of the school year, teaching first grade.  She'll spend a couple of weeks on the AT in Virginia . . . then we'll spend a weekend at Dollywood with sons, daughters-in-law, and granddaughters . . . and during the first 3 weeks of July we will do the first annual installment of our section hike on the CDT, beginning in Glacier National Park and working south . . . and from MT she's off to Alaska to visit our youngest son and his wife . . . then back to SC in time for school.

Dan