[at-l] SoRuck Time?

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Sun Nov 4 21:30:33 CST 2007

Howdy,

I pretty much have everything together for next years Ruck.  The  cabins that
I rent have been completely taken by last years renters,  or by word of
mouth.  Of course, that doesn't mean you can't  come.  What it does mean, is that
you'll have to book through the NOC  for a spot in one of the bunk houses or
rent a room in the area.  I've  updated the website with the NOC phone number,
and links to motels in the  area.

I've also included a link to a Google Doc.  The doc is a  spreadsheet  with
what's needed for the weekends food and  supplies.  It's divided into 8 pages.
Weekend   supplies -utensils, weekend supplies- foods, Fri night potluck,
Sat.  breakfast, Sat. lunch. Sat. dinner, Sun breakfast and Sun lunch.  The link
is towards the bottom of the page and pretty much explains what we'll  need.

_www.whiteblaze.net/soruck_ (http://www.whiteblaze.net/soruck)

Any questions just let me know.  If not we'll see you there.

Sly