[at-l] SoRuck Time?

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 05:34:21 CST 2007

Wow...the cabins filled up quickly this time, huh?
-"Camo"

From: Slyatpct at aol.com

Howdy,

I pretty much have everything together for next years Ruck.  The cabins that I rent have been completely taken by last years renters, or by word of mouth.  Of course, that doesn't mean you can't come.  What it does mean, is that you'll have to book through the NOC for a spot in one of the bunk houses or rent a room in the area.  I've updated the website with the NOC phone number, and links to motels in the area.

I've also included a link to a Google Doc.  The doc is a spreadsheet  with what's needed for the weekends food and supplies.  It's divided into 8 pages.  Weekend  supplies -utensils, weekend supplies- foods, Fri night potluck, Sat. breakfast, Sat. lunch. Sat. dinner, Sun breakfast and Sun lunch.  The link is towards the bottom of the page and pretty much explains what we'll need.

www.whiteblaze.net/soruck

Any questions just let me know.  If not we'll see you there.

Sly