[at-l] Backpack recs

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Nov 8 13:10:29 CST 2007

Thanks Mara;
Answers are:
Not much.  Summer, I'm something of a minimalist.  My basic carry-weight now less expendables is about 18 lbs including my external frame pack, tent, bag, extra clothes for layering, cooking gear...

Either frameless or internal frame.

Don't know my torso length, I'm 6' 2" tall.

No bells and whistles.

Trails

Other: would like for it to be easy to carry or check on airplanes.

J Lynch