[at-l] Backpack recs

Nightwalker nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 01:02:17 CST 2007

You will never regret the purchase of an Osprey pack. I'm looking at my 3rd one, and would buy them all again.

After approximately 200 (plus) nights on the trail, I consider my 2004 Aether 60 to be worn out, and am going to send it back to be re-furbished. My 2007 Aether 75 is my Winter pack that I use along with my dog. I am looking at an Atmos 50 for Summer use and shorter trip use.

The only other recent pack that I have is a 2007 Gregory G70 which I am a bit disappointed in. It's not bad, but in comparing it to my Osprey packs, it just doesn't stand up.

Frank/Nightwalker