[at-l] Sit back

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 14 22:06:03 CST 2007

When I was a kid the last 4 digits of our phone number was 3084.  My daughters phone number now ends with 4083.  I have called the wrong number so many times the lady now ask how Jen and the kids are doing :>))

Clyde

From: Felix J <athiker at smithville.net>
Art MacAilein wrote:
Felix J wrote:

Nine years ago today

I wish I had that kind of memory. Mine skips whole generations. I can
tell you that, when I was six, my parents had a yellow rotary dial
telephone mounted on the living room wall, and that I answered that
phone one day and fell for a prank call.

Speaking of that...I have an incredible knack for remembering numbers. Like fone numbers that I had when I was a kid...and, addresses.  In 1969, my family lived at 716 Ellerdale...378-0935. From there we moved to 1908 E. Moore Rd...Bridgeport, MI...7779805...To 6917 Dixie Hwy...And, birthdays, too. I pretty good with them. All kinds of stuff that don't really matter.

Gonna keep a journal, man. And takes lots of pictures. Because when I'm
Felix's age (whoops!) I'll be lucky if I remember hiking the blasted trail.

I didn't keep a journal...other than that thing I posted back a few months ago...which quickly became things like the date and the name of the shelter and how many miles I hiked that day. I can do all that just by putting a star next to where I stayed in a data book.