[at-l] my Georgia hike...

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 15:11:41 CST 2007

Last week, I set out to hike the entire AT in Georgia.  A combination of things kept me from doing that.  Moose and I did hike from Amicalola Falls SP to Three Forks.  I did wheel the Approach Trail and the new Stover Creek relocation.  That main drawback to completing the whole enchilada was the cold weather.  I don't do well in cold weather.  Call me a wheeny if you wish.  Other drawbacks included a new job happening sooner than I expected, and, oh ya, I missed Barb.  So, I headed home a week early, kissed Barb, trained for the new job, and have started updating my Georgia website.  I'll post when this is done...

Pittsburgh