[at-l] The Great Southern Ruck Nametag Contest!

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 23:55:19 CST 2007

... Is back! Fourteen photos, 1 from each state, 1 vote for your  favorite!

The winning photo will be used as the background on the  Southern Ruck 2008
nametags. The winning photographer will also receive an 8x10  blowup of their
photo as a nametag! Suitable for framing!

_Take a  looksie!_ (http://www.whiteblaze.net/soruck/nametagpics.html)

I all ready have 80 names signed up for nametags. The first 100 will  include
plastic pin back holders. After that, they'll be stick on. So, if you  plan
on coming and your name is not listed below, give a shout and I'll add your
name!

Sly
Sheltowee
Waterfall