[at-l] my Georgia hike...

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 16:28:43 CST 2007

He actually brought that bug with him to the Island, kept it on a leash,
tied it to a tent stake, and it scared away all the raccoons: as proof,
Clyde will attest that we did not see a single raccoon the whole trip.
Anyone who has been to Cumberland Island knows the place is usually ruled by
raccoons. It did not scare away the armadillos or the possums.