[at-l] my Georgia hike...

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 17 21:58:27 CST 2007

--- Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:
> > Coulda added another one -- from Felix re beards:
>
> I've got a couple of decent pix of my beard frozen.
> Can we post pix to
> the list? (I saw someone else do it today...I was
> surprised, I was. )

### I took one for you -- back in 2002, I think, on
top of that mountain (Ogalockabocka?) south of Beauty
Spot above Erwin. There was no wind up there, on a
curiously cold night. With the exhale always hanging
out (so to speak), I ended up going through that
Middle Earth Mirkwood with a totally silver beard, and
when I brushed my beard and felt crunches and snaps, I
thought "I need a picture -- Felix should see this."
So I tood a Felix Commerative Frozen Beard shot. I DO
look somewhat like a mass-murderer, but I swear, it
was the lighting. Great beard though.

Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.