[at-l] PA Ruck

Marsha Lee atrailhiker at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:09:00 CST 2007

Hi everyone…

The PA Ruck is right around the corner from us:  January 25th-27th, 2008 at Ironmasters Hostel at Pine Grove Furnace State Park PA.  It is being held one week after the Southern Ruck. Some folks are driving straight up from this SoRuck to attend the PA Ruck.

The PA Ruck webpage can be accessed here:

http://www.whiteblaze.net/paruck/

It will be updated frequently.

I’d like to thank ATTroll for hosting the PA Ruck on Whiteblaze.net.  Sly played a major role in the ftp process – I couldn’t have done it without him.

You can access an interactive Google spreadsheet (thanks Sly) from the PA Ruck site, noting your food donations, presentation, volunteer clean-up or anything you’d like to bring or add. Please feel free to visit the spreadsheet as often as you’d like and make any changes necessary, making sure you click edit, then save your work after your entry.

Bag O’Tricks will be my right-hand man this year in charge of volunteer clean-up recruiting. The spreadsheet is available for this purpose and to make this task as simple as possible. Thanks Tricks!

A major thank you to Chris Bagby “Spur” for his generosity in hosting the previous PA Ruck website.

Thanks to Jim and Ginny!

Marsha