[at-l] Lookin'

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 20 06:26:59 CST 2007

Al-Anon ?
  AARP ?
  American Public Works Association ?
  ASPCA ?
  Datsun Owners Group ?
  The Grand Old Party ?
  IRS Supporters of America ?
  International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers ?
  Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan ?
  International Quarterhorse Association ?
  PETA ?
  Sierra Club ?
  Society for the Preservation of the Split Pea ?
  Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barbershop Quartet Singing in America ?
  U S Sailing ?
  Veganists for Sausage ?

  Pray tell, which?

Felix J <athiker at smithville.net> wrote:
  Ya know, I've been looking at my 'annual renewal' form sitting here on
my desk for a couple of weeks now. And, I have no clue if I'm going to
renew, or not. Looking at the more durable card, which invokes the
grandeur and spirit of the trail, I find that I've been a member since
1990. In those 17 years I have not been less satisfied and more
disappointed with the organization than I am right now.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98