[at-l] Lookin'

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Nov 20 07:45:40 CST 2007

Slyatpct at aol.com wrote:
> Felix writes:
>

>     A good question. I am up-to-date and in good standing with all but
>     three
>     of these groups. The one I was talking about was the ATC...

> I figured that, what's the problem?  Sly

Well, from the 'business' side of it, it all seems too 'corporate'
anymore.  Which I could probably tolerate/accept if there wasn't a
'personal' side of it (for me).  Without going into detail, I feel that
I've been treated poorly (one way or another) by no less than three
people who are, or have been, in the employ of the organization.  Having
a bad taste in one's mouth makes it more difficult to write a check,
I've found.