[at-l] Lookin'

David Addleton dfaddleton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:54:53 CST 2007

a penny to an organization, no matter what the organization, be it your
mate, your mates, your church, your employer, your city, your state, or your
nation, or whatever, is a penny down the toilet, latrine, or whatever . . .
get used to it . . . they will take from you whatever you care to give and
MORE . . . and believe me, THEY WANT MORE THAN YOU CAN GIVE