[at-l] Thanksgiving on Mount Washington

Sloetoe sloetoe at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 26 09:28:27 CST 2007

### Jeez, with as many tours of the area I've done via
Google Earth, I've never realized that Mahoosuc Notch
was sitting in all of the northeastern shots from
Washington, Madison, etc. Yow. You can plant the whole
3-4 day hike (from Gorham) to Mahoosuc right on the
pictures.

http://www.viewsfromthetop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19123