[at-l] A little hiking fix for the weather-impaired

Jim Stewart jim.stewart at usa.net
Thu Nov 29 21:58:55 CST 2007

After viewing this, I am at a loss for words, and my wife will tell ya that
that does not happen too often.  All I can say is - Most Excellent, Most
Excellent.

Thank you for sharing - I have viewed it three times now, and will probably
do it again before calling it a night.

WhoAh

On Nov 29, 2007 3:16 PM, R Bridges <jyopilot at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Since the list's traffic has slowed with the winter, some of you might
> enjoy a little hiking-oriented entertainment for those long nights.
>
> My wife and I finished the AT in 03, and since then have used our vacation
> to sample the western trails.  This year (with some great suggestions from
> our mutual friend Mags, and some surprise help from Josh & Leigh,
> proprietors of the Hiker Hostel at Woody Gap) we spent a couple weeks in
> Colorado, hiking portions of the CDT along with a loop around the famous
> Maroon Bells west of Aspen.
>
> If you've got high-speed internet, you can view our slideshow online at:
>
> http://www.photodex.com/sharing/viewshow.html?fl=2887113&alb=0
>
> You'll want to have the sound cranked, and be sure to use the right mouse
> menu to select Full Screen.  It's 16 minutes long, the last 5 being the best
> part by far.
>
> Enjoy,
>
> Wildfire & Wounded Knee
>
> PS: If you want a little more, the intro page also has shows from our JMT
> hike (Item 3 - 19 min), and a quick winter overnight in Shenandoah (Item 2 -
> 3 min)

------------------------------
Jim Stewart
jim.stewart at usa.net
863.521.1511

This email is intended only for the use of the party(s) to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or
protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copying or distribution of this email or
its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and removing
it from your computer, backups and/or other retention devices.