[at-l] Two AT-Ler's have new Award Winning Websites

Jim and/or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:08:26 CDT 2007

Congratulations to the two of you!  Nice to get some recognition for all
your hard work (though some cash would have been nice too.)

Ginny & Jim

I've been floating up above the treetops somewhere, waiting for all the
list faithful to re-subscribe before I posted this.  Sandy "Navigator"
Friend and I both just won awards for our websites in the 2007 American
Trails Website Contest.  Sandy won for 'Florida Hikes!' and I won for
'Books for Hikers.'  No cash prize though, dang it!  Check it out at
http://www.americantrails.org/webcon07.html (scroll down to find it).

        ~~ eArThworm

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/