[at-l] Gathering

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Thu Oct 11 17:37:41 CDT 2007

I would love to hear more about the Gathering.  I had hoped to attend
this year but my adult children promised to visit us in NH.  On
Friday night my older daughter called to say she would not be able to
make it because she and her husband were administering Black Belt
Testing to their martial arts students.  My younger daughter and her
husband showed up late on Friday and announced they were staying over
night but would be heading home early afternoon on Saturday.  She
will be coming back this coming weekend for two days.  Then of course
the weather went down hill in NH.  Rain and fog  and colder temps on
Sunday and Monday.  Soooo!!! If I had known their plans I would have
told them to stay home and I would have gone to Gettysburg.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman