[at-l] Bangkok bound...

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 13:30:06 CDT 2007

[Off topic but of interest to enough listers, I thought I would share here anyway...]

On Tuesday morning, I leave Boston with a one way ticket to Bangkok, Thailand.  I plan to spend maybe the next six months or so traveling around SE Asia including Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, and Vietnam.  I may also visit Malaysia, Indonesia, and if things settle down, Burma.  After that?  Maybe return home; maybe go spend the rest of the year in Africa.  I got that one way ticket so that I wouldn't have to figure all this out in advance.
For those that would like to follow along while I travel, please join my TravelsAndTrails Yahoo group:

My web site (see below) seems to be down since yesterday but should come back when/if Ryan has some cycles to deal with it.

If anyone is thinking of vacationing in these areas, let me know.  Maybe we can have the first ever Phnom Penh or Bangkok Ruck ;-}

I'll miss you all at the Ruck but hope to make it back for next year's Gathering.

Mara
Stitches, AT99~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Visit my Travels and Trails site: http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor