[at-l] Tornados

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Fri Oct 19 18:51:12 CDT 2007

Jim Bullard wrote:
> Hey Felix,
>
> Are you living in your cellar these days? Rough weather out your way.

I'd stand a better chance facin' the tornadoes than hangin' out in my
basement. There's a...smell....over in that one....thing.

(Hasn't been horrible here. Pretty windy, and all. But, nothin'
tornadic. We needed the rain!!  I've been seeing a bunch of eagles down
at John's lately. Not sure what they're doing, but there are a bunch of
them soaring around most of the day. Pretty sweet. )