[at-l] WAS: All this... IS: skipping generations

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Tue Oct 23 05:44:41 CDT 2007

Kent Gardam wrote:
> Mendel's Particulate Model of Inheritance, that's the one that
> postulates that certain traits could skip a  generation.  Like story
> telling, from recently-deceased grandfather Peb on to grandson Felix.
> And, no, since you asked, I don't have any idea what I'm talking about.

Did Mendel have any postulation that traits don't necessarily have to
skip a generation?  Cuz, my mom's a better story teller than me or my
recently-deceased grandfather.

Why am I hungry for peas all the sudden?   (For the record...I AM NOT
HUNGRY FOR PEAS. I HAVE NEVER BEEN HUNGRY FOR PEAS AND WILL NEVER BE
HUNGRY FOR PEAS. I HATE PEAS!)