[at-l] Tendonitis (status)

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Oct 25 22:00:11 CDT 2007

   PT going pretty good.  Sessions last for about 1 1/2 hours.  The tendon
does seem to be getting better.  The PT guy said that any other exericise is
fine, that if the recovery is less than 1 1/2 to 2 hours, you're fine, if
its more than that, you've overdone.  (Recovery means, in this case, that
the pain/discomfort in the tendon is back to what it was at the start of the
exercise).  Don't do the same exercise two days in a row.
One of my friends who is a real runner/tri-athlete, suggested the book "Pain
Free" by Egoscue.  So I've got that ordered.
   I'm somewhat encouraged!
   Back to the orthopedist in a couple of weeks (Nov 8th).
   Thanks for all the helpful suggestions!