[at-l] I just registered at the new Trailplace...

Richard Mann yugrekih at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 27 15:00:38 CDT 2007

Hey -

I just registered at the new Trailplace.  I'm hoping to be a regular contributor.  Dan will be monitoring the site, so I may get to chat with him a bit...

I'm starting a lottery.  The winner will get a set of fourteen AT medallions (one for each state), made to be attached to a wooden hiking stick.  All you need to do is pick the day that I get booted off of the new Trailplace.  Sign up below...

Oct 28 -
Oct 29 -
Oct 30 -
Oct 31 -
Nov 1 -
Nov 2 -
Nov 3 -
Nov 4 -
Nov 5 -
Nov 6 -
Nov 7 -
Nov 8 -
Nov 9 -
Nov 10 -
Nov 11 -
Nov 12 -
Nov 13 -
Nov 14 -
Nov 15 -
Nov 16 -
Nov 17 -
Nov 18 -
Nov 19 -

Pittsia - who will on the trail in Georgia in a week and a half