[at-l] Message from new owner of Trailplace

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Mon Oct 29 08:21:58 CDT 2007

When I said "best of luck", I meant it.

But you must admit, the website/domain name has gotten a (not entirely undeserved) reputation to live down, now...

-"Camo"

From: "Jim Bullard" <jim.bullard at gmail.com>
Jeesh guys, there's no reason to think that any of Dan Bruce's DNA is attached to the name and electrons that constituted Trailplace and that is all Bob has taken over. You are forgetting that the Handbook in it's prior incarnation was different from the enterprise that WF turned it into. There is a different person behind the name now so I assume the  Handbook and website will be different. All Bob has to do is be Bob and let the new Trailplace reflect himself. What the rest of us have to do is let go of our preconceptions about Trailplace which don't apply anymore.