[at-l] Hobby test

TrailR at aol.com TrailR at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 23:45:55 CDT 2007

**

Yup, most of the choices are not ones I would have picked.
But it came up with TRAVEL anyway.

hotdog

In a message dated 9/5/2007 12:12:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wdlists at optonline.net writes:

I only  found 3 questions that had answers that I was willing to pick so  it
wouldn't guess a hobby. For example I have not seen any of the  suggested
movies. I rarely have favorite anything but enjoy a wide range of  very
different things for different reasons at different times. Last Sunday  we
finished section hiking the AT so hiking has been a fairly constant  hobby
for 15 years. I suspect it will remain a popular thing to do, but  perhaps no
more hoops to jump through - just relax and enjoy every place we  are.