[at-l] Hobby test

Mara Factor m_factor at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 09:02:10 CDT 2007

So mine came up with:
_____________

TRAVEL

Getting there is half the fun and for you the other half of the fun means going even further once you're there. You're ready to travel anywhere at the drop of a hat: your passport is always up to date and you get diphtheria shots as your normal course of a doctor visit. All your clothing is made from thin, wickable, engineered fabric, so it travels light and layers well for any climate. You might like hobbies like travel blogging, backpacking across the globe.

Like it's supposed to be a surprise that I like to travel?  Here I am sitting in a library in the Adirondacks - NOT hiking - because I'm planning that year long trip around the world (or at least southeast Asia and likely Africa) - leaving shortly after the Gathering.  Woohoo!!!

Oh yeah - and travel blogging? What's that?  ;-}

Mara - who has been blogging since long before blogging was a term
Stitches, AT99