[at-l] The Gathering of ALDHA in 2007

Bror8588 at aol.com Bror8588 at aol.com
Mon Sep 10 17:13:04 CDT 2007

I made a decision to attend The Gathering at Gettysburg and because I do  not
drive and only use public transportation, I attempted to contact Greyhound
or a bus service.  Alas!  There is no public transportation to  Gettysburg, PA.
 Well, I guess most people drive so it shoiuld be well  attended; however, I
shall not be able to make it.

That makes two Gatherings I am unable to attend:  South and now  Mid-US.  I
wonder if the Gathering will go back to Hanover, NH  At  least there was public
transportation.

Now, to plan an alternative event to attend on the long weekend.

Skylander