[at-l] some more of this....

Felix J athiker at smithville.net
Mon Sep 17 20:18:31 CDT 2007

http://felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/lost_pond.jpg

Alright, here's a picture of (l-r) Road (kill) Hazzard, Patch, Stoat and
Kay K. Harvey.  The absolute best thing about this (grainy) picture is
this... Look at Patch's food bag...that white thing that looks like a
side of beef hanging there next to him. THIS WAS THE EVENING BEFORE A
DAY WE WENT INTO TOWN FOR FOOD!!! He ALWAYS had more food going into
town than I had coming out. (This was taken at Lost Pond Shelter, just
north of Manchester Off-Center.

and, another...

http://felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/where.jpg

Where is this picture taken?  It could be Jeffers Brook. It might be
that first shelter south of Manchester Center...something with Peak in
it...the shelter with the wood stove. What do you think?  I can't read
the sign...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98