[at-l] Balnd to Groseclose Water Conditions

pudscrawler at aol.com pudscrawler at aol.com
Sat Sep 29 09:00:54 CDT 2007

If any of you are planning to hike this area this week, I received the following report today from a man whom I shuttled last week.? Conditions have only worsened in the meantime.

<< Our only problem was lack of water - there was none between Jenkins Shelter at about 5:00 pm Friday and Lick Creek at about 3:00 pm Saturday, which has to be at least 15 miles.? We were carrying enough but had run out before we got to the creek.>>

Kinnickinic