[at-l] troughs for plants

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Apr 1 11:02:37 CDT 2008

Go to the local builders store and buy a piece of aluminum roofing.  The kind used for front awning/porch roofs.  It will have 3 inch sides.  Find some stainless steel flashing and pop rivit it to the side and WAA LAA a bamboo planter.  Or go to the local feed store and buy a watering tank but it will be made out of galvanized steel but will probably last longer than it needs too.

Clyde

From: Felix J <athiker at smithville.net>