[at-l] McCain

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 18:24:02 CDT 2008

rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:
> I am going to have brunch with John McCain tomorrow to hear about his
> financial plan.  Is there anything anyone would like me to ask?  I am
> not sure I will get any real face time with him but if anyone wants to
> know anything I will try.
> Clyde

How about:

Why when you are on record as saying the Bush tax cuts favor the rich do
you now support making them permanent?

Why when you are on record saying that Jerry Falwell is an agent of
intolerance are you seeking and embracing Hagee and Parsley?

Why when you are on record as saying that war is horrible and we should
not rush into it, do you now support staying in Iraq for 100 yrs and
bombing Iran?

Why have you changed your position on immigration?

And finally for you Clyde... why when you know this shit doesn't belong
on the list do you continue to bring it up here?

That's all I have for now.

Steve