[at-l] McCain

Steve Landis s.landis at comcast.net
Wed Apr 2 19:51:01 CDT 2008

rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:
> This is not what I was looking for.  I wanted a legitimate trail related
> question.

That wasn't clear.

If you have one please send it to me off list.

I don't do off list.

> I think this "Shit" is more trail related than 90 percent of what is
> discussed here.

Moot point.

I will not post it again.

Not my request.  I think the list owner prefers it that way.

> I thought someone more
> closely related to trail issues may have a legitamate question.

And I thought you asked a question and I answered.

You want trail issues?  Here's one...
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/2008-January/008067.html
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/2008-March/008565.html

As a follow up I wrote and did get a positive response from my state
senator.

Steve