[at-l] Humor - The Onion - plight of hikers

Kent Gardam kent_gardam at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 07:42:50 CDT 2008

Great stuff!  I'm looking forward to the movie, and then even more the remake 20 years later.  Hmmm, I wonder if Homer, Bart, Lisa and Marge might be available to star in this flick?

Arthur Gaudet <rockdancer97 at comcast.net> wrote:      This was sent to me today. It's a nice reminder, to me, of earlier days reading The Onion back in '94. They specialize in humorous fake news items, always a good place to check if something seems too good (or bad) to be true.
  This one's a piece on how the plight of four young, attractive and single hikers missing in the mountains might make for a great action movie.
  http://www.theonion.com/content/video/breaking_news_plight_of_missing
  Safe to view at work, although you do need the sound on.
  For some history about The Onion see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Onion
  --Arthur aka RockDancer