[at-l] 54/13/13/33

Amy Skowronek amy at forinash.net
Wed Apr 9 20:04:07 CDT 2008

On Apr 9, 2008, at 5:00 PM, rcli4 at comcast.net wrote:
> 54 days 13 hrs 13 min 33 ... 32...31...30 sec My plane leaves for
> Maine.  It was 57 in Millinocket today.  The snow is  leaving
> Katahdin.
>
> http://www.katahdincam.com/

I don't know how many days away it is, but May 24 I leave for a
section hike with Delee.  We're starting at Rockfish gap and going
south until we run out of May.  :)

With another section hike in September and a weekend in early May, I
may actually finish Virginia this year.  That just leaves me the
Smokies for dessert in the south, and then I start working on the
Yankee states.

-amy