[at-l] Cohos Trail

Trailwife at aol.com Trailwife at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 16:34:36 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/22/2008 1:33:23 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
pmags at yahoo.com writes:

Have you hiked the trail? IF so, what did you personally  think?

No, I have not hiked on it except to check it near the  Balsams where it
crosses NH Rte 26. I have hiked the LT several times and spent  many hours doing
trail maintenance mostly north of Camels Hump. I have talked to  people who
have hiked both and as I said, the reports were that the Cohos was  more
difficult. One person I talked to last year said it needed more  maintenance.

ORR

listings at AOL Autos.