[at-l] Foot Bridge

us ploomis at triton.net
Thu Apr 24 13:31:33 CDT 2008

Steve Landis wrote:
> Just in case anyone wants to respond...
> http://www.swvatoday.com/comments/our_view_bridges_let_the_buyers_beware/living/2314/
>
> Steve

 >>We'll concede that the brief hop, skip and a hike along Route 52
probably isn't the best way to get someone on foot back to the woods,
but we can't recall any mishaps at the site. The same can't be said of
the snakes, bears *and sometimes murderous psychopaths who surround the
AT along its 2,000-plus-mile length.*<<

Of course we all know there are no murderous psychopaths in society in
general....... at least not behind every tree like those who surround