[at-l] Scuttlebutt

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 09:00:21 CDT 2008

Hey Felix,

This is just terrific news!
She's young, she's beautiful, she's a hiker/biker, she's a doctor and she
loves you.
Life sounds pretty good.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Also, you know I couldn't marry you until my vows of celibacy were waived.
It's a process. Takes time.
You were just unable to wait. I ...understood... sort of....

MarriedShoe

PPS If it's really at Massie Gap, can I get an invite? Please, pleaee? I'll
bring the ponies.
Dr. Feek has a mountaintop cabin 45 minutes from there, and we usually
gravitate to the Highlands on long weekends.

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book