[at-l] Franklinites... Franklinians... Franklonians...

Jan Lite liteshoe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 10:04:10 CDT 2008

Woohoo!
Congratulations on your new digs! Are they cute? Do you have pictures?
Let me know if you need any garden perennials and such  - Mrs. Gorp and
others gave me some when I moved, and now I try to do the same. They always
give me a warm feeling and memory of the friend that gave me the pass-along
plant -  unless it's wiregrass.
And no petting the ferocious Beau Baxley for me, thank you very much!
I'll admire His Fanged Bo-ness from afar.
Now, lemonande, mmmm lemonade....

>I'm not sure what we'll be, but Sheltowee and I are scheduled to close
on a house in the trail town of Franklin, NC, tomorrow. Let us know if
>you happen to be hiking down this way. We'll give you some lemonade and
cookies and let you pet our cats.

--
"The Ordinary Adventurer"
A new backpacking adventure book