[at-l] The Gathering

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 08:48:28 CDT 2008

I was thinking of going this year as I actually have Columbus Day weekend off.

Then I saw the price of plane tickets..ouch! I am visiting the East coast about two weeks before. Can't afford TWO back-to-back tickets like that.

Price of fuel has definitely caught up with airfare. :(

I'll just have to do a 3 day Colorado backpacking trip. The horror. :D

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com