[at-l] goat packing on the AT

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 14:50:07 CDT 2008

>From the "Rules & Regulations" on the ATC site
"*Horses, llamas, and other pack animals are not allowed on the A.T., except
along the C&O Canal towpath in Maryland and on about 50 percent of the A.T.
in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park (where, by law, the route is open
for horses as a historical use)*."

--
Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/