[at-l] The weekend that will be...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 15 09:41:41 CDT 2008

I heard thru the grapevine that they quit selling Pinnconing Cheese in those areas where you are headed.  It was the best cheese in the world.  Real working man tough cheese.  Not that goat cheese stuff some people are trying to get people to eat.  Hey if you see my mama tell her I said hello and keep away from my nieces.

Clyde

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>