[at-l] Ten year old cheese...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 18 13:08:50 CDT 2008

oops!  I pulled a Kelly. Sorry

Clyde

From: rcli4 at comcast.net

I'm glad they still make the cheese.  The super sharp and a coke is just good eatin.  I guess I have to go home.  I have been using a friends place at the beach since I got outta the hospital.  The hurricane is coming to my house.  It looks like it is gonna run right up the Florida Trail.  It has rained everyday for 2 months so  we will be underwater. Glad ya had fun in Michigan :>))

Clyde

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>