[at-l] fay

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 19 23:11:09 CDT 2008

After watching the Jags play Saturday, I fear you could be right.  The storm seems to be headed for us.  The last time we had a hurricane come here I set up my Clip flashlight up to see if it could stand the weather.  I have footage of it going over the top of my garage.  I later used it to hike the Long Trail.  It survived the storm.

Clyde
PS I am still in negotiations with my son in law to get my season tickets back.  He claims there was no wimp clause in our agreement.  He thinks just cause I aint hikin don't mean I get my tickets back.  If he wins so do you :>))

From: Richard Mann <yugrekih at yahoo.com>