[at-l] Helloooo Donna Re: fay

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 22 08:25:53 CDT 2008

I am alive. I survived the night. We are under water and without power from the grid.  The generator is nice.

Clyde

From: Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com>
--- On Fri, 8/22/08, Donna Elms <yakker1959 at yahoo
No Mike Elms. My ex's name was Keith.
### Ehhh. Rats. (Well, glad he's not your ex, too.)

> As far as Bella Donna Took, she definitely could be a relative. I am extremely Tookish. And.... I like boats. I planned and led 10 day kayaking trip through the heart of the Everglades in January.
### VERY Tookish. VERYYyyyy Tookish. And you'll do phine on a hard trail. You'll love the turtle feel of throughhiking -- just like with a boat: whereever you "are", you're home.

I can't remember where I found at-l. During my research..... I'd like to thru walk this next year but I've got some family issues that might stop me. I'll be 50 on April 9th and I'd love to be on the trail. If not, the next year, the planning is a huge part of the fun!
### I can highly recommend a start date of April 8th. And I would definitely stay away from April 10th. And as far as planning goes... watch out for countdowns. I have been quite unlucky with countdowns myself. Ugly.

< Lastly, no, I have never been in a Turkish prison.
### And it's "Donna" not "Shirely", correct?

My life is good. Thanks for being in it! Donna
### Don't let perfect become the enemy of good.

where'smycoffeetoe