[at-l] SW Virginia Water

kinnickinichere at aol.com kinnickinichere at aol.com
Thu Aug 28 08:29:43 CDT 2008

What may be the remnant of the very confused Fey has been sitting here?above Sugar Grove for the past 48 hours.? It may be of interest to some of you, if you are heading for the Highlands to hike this weekend, is that, although we have had plenty of rain, I don't see anything so far but the creeks' filling a bit.? That is how dry we had become.

Trimpi, according to Aqua, had no water.? OTOH, the coolness that we have enjoyed throughout August had not allowed us to become too parched.? My guess?is that you will find water when you need it but not in the great abundance of late Spring.

Kinnickinic