[at-l] Marvelous new A. T. book!

Linda Patton lpatton at fsu.edu
Mon Dec 1 18:40:36 CST 2008

Y'all need to know about this book right away.
I've only read 30-something pages, but I'm going
to go out on a limb and say THIS IS A GREAT
BOOK!  It's the first of two volumes about the
2006 thruhike of "Baro."

Alexander, Lawrence [aka 'Baro].  "Through Hiker's
Eyes: Part One: Springer Mountain, Georgia to
Harper's Ferry, West Virginia."  Jasper, Ala.:  Trail
Peddler Publishing, 2008

There's some discussion about it on TrailForums
over at Trailjournals:  http://tinyurl.com/579gjf

Only place to buy it right now: www.trailpeddler.com
No libraries owning it yet, so no interlibrary loan.
I think it's well worth the purchase price.  FWIW.

~~eArThworm
Visit my website at http://booksforhikers.com