[at-l] Need input on tent and sleeping bag selections

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:04:59 CST 2008

I haven't used the Seedhouse but I have a Sixmoon Design's Lunar Solo
that I like around the same weight.   I have a couple Montbell bags and
they're pretty toasty.  I suggest the #2 or #3.   Being a Japanese
company their sizes are different, up to 5' 10" and to 6' 4".  They also
have a draw sreing on the bottom to shorten the length.  If you're not
wide of girth you may be better in one of their regular bags, not the
super stretch.  The bags are awesome.

http://www.montbell.us/products/list.php?cat_id=5

Sly