[at-l] _

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 4 20:36:26 CST 2008

I didn't see it but I know a guy that said he seen it, but he didn't know what he had seen.  If ya don't know what ya seen, what does it matter if you seen it or not, will you know if you see it again?

Clyde

From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>
Linda Patton wrote:
Did you see that?
Felix J. McGillicuddy

Yep, sure did.  Oh, wait ...  nope, it was just
a mirage.  :-(   You sure you saw somethin'??

Oh, I saw it alright. And, to answer anklebear...it looked the same way it did any other time I've seen it. I only hope
someone puts it on youTube, TJ....I only hope they do.